Well, that would be USUALLY! But not when you eat two bottles worth! That's right two bottles, nearly 120 tablets. I guess they don't make them with bully-proof caps.
That's what I found upon my arrival home from work. Two EMPTY bottles of Pet Tab vitamins. What! Otto must have been kept busy for sometime with those! First thought...omg, is it toxic to eat so many? So after a quick call to the vet, we got out the hydrogen peroxide, syringed three tablespoons to the back of his throat and then waited. It didn't take too long and we had vomit success. Yay, nice, huh! :P
Did you know excessive Iron and Vitamin A can damage the liver. I think we're in the clear but goodness!