Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Trip to the Surgeon

Hi everyone!  It's me Henry.  I thought I'd share an update on the broken ankle...only fitting since I was there (and somewhat the cause) at the accident.  Momma Mary went to see her surgeon yesterday.  The report...GREAT! All is healing as it should, and they changed out her splint for a boot (but no walking on it or any weight bearing for another 8 weeks!)

Here's a peek at the new hardware Momma Mary has...cool!


And, eowww, these are not so pretty!  Still swollen with some not so nice color.  :P   And, Momma, I think you need to shave!




Honestly Momma...that was WAY too much informtion!  TMI, TMI!  ~ Herny

1 comment:

  1. YIKES! Mom's ankles hurt just looking at yours!
    We continue to send you lots of AireZen! We hope you are 100% soon!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete