Monday, December 6, 2010

Naughty or Nice?

OMG...it's me Otto!  I'z so excited!!!  You see yesterday, Momma Mary, showed me the cutest picture!!  I thought to myself, "Dang, that bully iz almost as cute as me."  I know what your thinking....NO WAY!  How can you get cuter than me.  See here's the secret...keep it in the family!!  Hope you enjoy some double cute, wonderfully handsome pictures of some of the most adorable bullies around.  Really!?  You doubt...it's a fact...our momma's tell us we are the cutest all the time!  Always believe your mother!!  Momma Heidi and Momma Mary would never lie!

My nephew Ozzie.
Photo and permission to repost by his Momma Heidi.

And me, Uncle Otto.

I knew it....you're a believer now!!  (psst, I think he takes after my genes.)  
Happy Holidays.  
Love, Otto

3 comments:

  1. Bulldogs look even cuter with lights! Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bullies are really in the spirit of things! They should make those pictures into Christmas postage stamps for the 2011 season! Love them!

    ReplyDelete