Saturday, December 4, 2010

Snow Day!

Yippee!!!!  Us four paws woke up to a whole bunch of snow....inches of it!!!  Momma Mary was groaning about it and Daddy Bill wasn't thrilled with all the shoveling.  But me, I was so very happy!

I was like a little kid entertaining himself.  I'd run and run, jump through the snow, dash through the trees...over and over again.  You see, the bullies aren't allowed in my "big" yard.  I don't know why, something about how they run the fence too hard.  I think Momma Mary is afraid their bully bodies might pull a muscle or two or three.  Not me tho, I'm made for running and jumping.

Today...part of the fun was teasing Maisy because she couldn't run through the snow like me.  She did her usually trash talking but I just laughed right back.





Na-na-na-boo-boo, you can't catch me.  ~Herny

3 comments:

  1. Wow that's a lot of the white stuff! Still snow free here in NJ. Just cold and windy today! Enjoy it snow doggies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pups have a very cute yard...kinda like Farmville!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like they were having lots of fun.. I love the yard!

    ReplyDelete