Saturday, December 26, 2009

Random -- This n' That

Great Christmas!! 
I'm enjoying typing this on my new laptop notebook. :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maisy is making another trip in today to see Dr. Jim to determine our best breeding date.  I'm thinking Sunday or Monday.  I can't say enough thanks to Inver Grove Heights Animal Hospital--they are closed today but made an appointment for us to run her progesterone numbers.  And, if we need to breed Sunday...Dr. Jim will come to the office for us.  I love my vet and his wonderful staff!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were blessed with the presence of Katy's boyfriend, Will, on Christmas day.  After a tour to Iraq, he's home to Fort Hood and Minnesota to reunite with family, friends, Katy and Henry.  A huge thank you for the service of our soldiers!



 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I have the most awesome family!!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone enjoys a snow day now and then.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a snowy day, what's better than a good puzzle....and look!!  It's of three of my favorite bully puppies....Lucy, Gracie and Apple.  Thank you Gary, Kris, Gracie and Gus for the fabulous gift!  Can't wait to get started!!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment