Sunday, November 22, 2009

Miss Bailey...Looking Pretty

It doesn't happen too often, but today I had the opportunity to show Bailey in the Minneapolis Kennel Club's show in Shakopee. Generally Nancy gets the honor...but today was my day. Yay! Nancy and I co-own Bailey. I must say that Bailey has the BEST home and BEST mom with Nancy. Nancy is wonderful with her. I, or I should say Bailey, was so fortunate to find such an awesome home!

Anyway, Bailey made a nice showing...taking 1st in her class and going Reserve. A'tta girl Bailey. She was a dream to show and was rock solid on her stacks. It's fun to see some of the new faces out there showing and I can't wait to get to know everyone better. I think we could all have some fun! :) Thanks Jen for the ride. Thanks Kim for the photo. Thanks Nancy for loving Bailey.

For an encore...Bailey's is on her way to the Bulldog Nationals in Kansas City. Good luck, Bailey!

(We are little in the photo-but Bailey is first in the line.)

No comments:

Post a Comment