Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Waiting Game

Waiting, waiting, waiting!  Grrrr....I'm not very good at this.  Here's a few waiting updates...
  • Bailey reached her 5th week of pregnancy.  So only 4 more weeks to go for her and from here on out she will really be growing a puppy belly.  Yay!
  • Maisy goes in next Friday for her ultrasound..I'd be SHOCKED if she's not pregnant. I ordered her a new bed for nursing.  I've heard some great things about the Perla beds so thought I'd give it a try.  Apple has pretty much given her current bed quite a chewing.
  • Deb is getting the nursery set up at her house for Whitley's puppies.  It won't be much longer. 
So in the meantime, we just stay busy.  Henry and Apple in obedience.  Continued training for Henry in flyball.  Family time.  New TV shows.  And of course the usual daily grind.  Oh, how fun!   And a little day dreaming of warm tropical places away from all the cloudy, snowy, cold Minnesota days.

Here's our reality....way too much snow!  The dogs have figured out that there is a way to get to the BIG yard.  Through the snow and over the fence.


 
And, my day dreaming...visions of a tropical vacaation.  Sand, sun, beach chairs, a good book, and one of those fancy drinks with an umbrella.   Oh, how I wish!!

My favorite picture from a trip to Jamaica.  Ah, the memories!



Which would you choose?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mary. It's Susie. I'd actually rather be bundled up in the snowy weather playing with my kids and Sammy. I could definitely do without the below zero temps and windchills though. Take care and good luck with all of your puppy endeavors. P.S. Let Otto know that Tim and I appreciate all of the "frustration" he has had to endure. Poor guy.

    ReplyDelete